17-shelf cabinet proofer with 'Dutch' Doors, specialized for donuts.
Replaces the EP18-24 proofer.
Belshaw's CP cabinet proofer is designed for quality, dependability and convenience, for proofing all baked goods.
The CP proofer is a robust mobile cabinet proofer that can be rolled into any convenient position for loading or unloading
Two insulated 'Dutch' doors provide the best solution for efficient use while retaining warm air in the chamber.
- 17 shelf layout, for high donut capacity.
- Compatible with both large and small donut screens.
- 'Dutch' doors with insulating gasket to retail heat and humidity.
- Transparent viewing windows, to check how donuts are progressing.
- Easily adjustable temperature and humidity dial controls.
- Full time temperature display that you can monitor anytime.
- Improved moisture management and moisture collection system.
- Improved manual water fill.
- Autowater option.
• Certified to NSF-4, UL-197 and CSA 22.2 OPTIONS
• 208-240 Volts, 50-60 hz, 1-phase 5.5-6.0 A, 1210-1440 W
• Autowater system (field installed accessory).
Compatible with 618L, 624, 718L, 724 and Mark VI fryers.
Also compatible with 616B and Mark II/Mark V, with
SL200-0004 screens for shelf support.