Model PT10 Pass Through Washer
Easy to operate and capable of washing up to 100 pans per hour, the LVO PT10 cleans your pot, pans, or utensils with a powerful, high pressure wash. With a 7 ½ Horsepower pump and brass wash hubs, the two rotating stainless steel spray arms blast away soil for greater cleanliness. With its two doors, each with its own table, the PT10’s straight pass through design allows for one side to be used for preparation of your soiled pans and the other for your cleans pans to come out, minimizing the chance of cross contamination, while maximizing worker efficiency.
Standard Features- Rinse Tank With Booster Heater, Hold Down Rack, Support Rack, Wash Selector, Digital Temp Gauges, Low Water Cut Off, Door Safety Switch, Pressure Gauges, Adjustable Legs, Pump Inlet Screen, Wash Tank Scrap Trays, 1 Year Warranty Parts & Labor, 12 Foot Clean-Up Hose With Spray Gun, ETL & NSF Certification, Pressure Regulator Valve
Wash Capacity: 10 Pans, Utensils or 140 Quart Mixing Bowl
Pump: 7 ½ HP – 208, 230, or 460V, 60 cycle, 3 Phase – Recirculates Approximately 140 Gallons per Minute at 50-60 PSI
Timers: Three Preset Wash Times
Wash Tank: 30 Gallon Capacity – Electric, Gas, or Steam Heated
Cabinet: 14 and 12 Gauge Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Construction
Rinse Tank: Stainless Steel with a 9 KW electric booster heater to boost 140°F incoming water to 180°F-195°F sanitizing rinse water
- Wash Capacity: 10 Sheet Pans Standard
- Voltages: 208, 230, or 460 Volt, 3 Phase, 60 Hertz
- Wash Tank: Electric,
- Dimensions: 28 ¾”W x 30 ¼”H x 28 ¾”L
- Height with Door Open: 102 ¾”
- Agency Listings (US & Canada): ETL (Electrical) and NSF (Sanitation)
* Detergent Feeders- This machine must be operated with an automatic detergent feeder, which is supplied by the customer, including a visual means to verify that detergent is delivered or a visual or audible alarm to signal that detergent is not available for delivery. Power for the feeder can be provided by the pump supply connection in the control panel. See feeder equipment manual for additional information.
Customer must provide a forklift or a loading dock facility to unload this washer. A LVO representative will supervise installation at the rate of 400.00 a day plus expenses if required.