The fully automated SS2400 mini donut machine is designed for high traffic locations. Your customers will flock to watch the machine work, and bring with them the potential for $600 or more per hour in profit.
Quick Change Hopper System
By using the quick-change hopper system, the SS2400 will produce donuts in 4 different sizes. Simply exchange the hopper bowl and piston combination to produce a different size.
Here's what you can produce:
- HP2400 Hopper produces 2404 Mini-Donuts per hour (1-5/8" or 41mm diameter)-
- HP14S Hopper produces 560 Small Donuts per hour (2-1/4" or 57mm diameter)
- HP716S Hopper produces 480 Medium Donuts per hour (2-1/2" or 63mm diameter)
- HP916S Hopper produces 360 Large Donuts per hour (3" or 76mm diameter)
- Completely Automated...cooks both sides, then automatically flips out the cooked product into the receiving tray.
- Easy to Operate...a new operator can become skilled in minutes! Training video included with machine.
- Variable Speed...solid state speed control varies from a tantalizing 2 donuts per minute up to 2400 donuts per hour. You can pace output to demand and always get action attraction.
- Easy To Clean...only 7 basic components. Chains, sprockets and conveyor flights have been eliminated. A breeze to clean!
- Cash Control...tamper-proof digital counter keeps track of every donut made.
- Quality Control...solid state timing features control cooking time, so every donut comes out perfectly cooked for exact quality control.
Lifetime Warranty...under our non-transferable lifetime warranty, all components will be repaired or exchanged for a small fee for as long as you own the machine.
- Food grate stainless steel and aluminum construction
- Sets Up In Minutes...no tools required.
- Universal Voltage
- Modern Flotation System
- Minimum Maintenance
42.5" L x 19" W x 23" H (108 x 48 x 58.5 cm) with all components attached
Empty: 80 lbs (36.3 kg)
Shipping: 90 lbs (41 kg)
38" L x 8" W x 3" D (96.5 x 20 x 7.5 cm)
Approximate shortening capacity:
Solid: 36 lbs (16.3 kg)
Liquid: 5 gal (19 L)
Please note that the SS2400 machine has two power cords, and requires two outlets to operate.
Heating element: 220 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 5760 W, 30 A (220 VAC, 50Hz available)
Motor controls: 110 VAC, 2.5 A
North American machines are fitted with a 6-30P NEMA plug, and should only be inserted into a receptacle rated at 6-30R.
Certified by ETL to NSF-4. UL-197 and CSA C22.2