50 Creative ways to make donuts
- Classic Glazed: A soft and fluffy donut with a sweet vanilla glaze.
- Maple Bacon: A donut topped with maple glaze and crispy bacon bits.
- Lemon Poppy Seed: A lemon-flavored donut with poppy seeds mixed into the batter, topped with a tangy lemon glaze.
- Chocolate Hazelnut: A chocolate donut filled with hazelnut cream and topped with chocolate ganache and chopped hazelnuts.
- Matcha Green Tea: A green tea flavored donut with matcha glaze and a dusting of matcha powder.
- Cookies and Cream: A vanilla donut topped with crushed chocolate sandwich cookies and a drizzle of white chocolate.
- S'mores: A chocolate donut filled with marshmallow cream, topped with graham cracker crumbs and a chocolate drizzle.
- Blueberry Cake: A blueberry cake donut with a simple sugar glaze and a sprinkling of fresh blueberries.
- Caramel Apple: A spiced apple donut topped with caramel glaze and chopped nuts.
- Coconut Lime: A lime-flavored donut coated in a lime glaze and rolled in shredded coconut.
- Chai Spiced: A donut infused with chai spices, topped with a cinnamon-sugar dusting and a drizzle of icing.
- Strawberry Shortcake: A vanilla donut filled with strawberry jam, topped with whipped cream and fresh strawberries.
- Black Forest: A chocolate donut filled with cherry compote, topped with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
- Piña Colada: A pineapple-flavored donut filled with coconut cream, topped with a pineapple glaze and toasted coconut flakes.
- Cinnamon Roll: A cinnamon sugar swirled donut, topped with cream cheese frosting and a dusting of cinnamon.
- Peanut Butter and Jelly: A donut filled with strawberry or grape jam, topped with a peanut butter glaze and chopped peanuts.
- Banana Foster: A banana-flavored donut filled with caramelized bananas, topped with caramel glaze and a dusting of cinnamon.
- Tiramisu: A coffee-flavored donut filled with mascarpone cream, topped with cocoa powder and a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Mint Chocolate Chip: A mint-flavored donut with chocolate chips, topped with a chocolate glaze and a sprinkling of crushed mint candies.
- Lavender Honey: A lavender-infused donut topped with a honey glaze and a sprinkling of lavender buds.
- Orange Cranberry: An orange-flavored donut with dried cranberries, topped with an orange glaze and a sprinkling of orange zest.
- Earl Grey: A tea-infused donut with a bergamot glaze, topped with a dusting of loose tea leaves.
- Red Velvet: A red velvet donut with a cream cheese glaze and a dusting of red velvet cake crumbs.
- Pretzel Crunch: A salted caramel donut topped with crushed pretzels and a drizzle of chocolate.
- Raspberry Rose: A raspberry-flavored donut filled with raspberry jam, topped with a rosewater glaze and edible rose petals.
- Cappuccino: A coffee-flavored donut topped with a coffee glaze and a dusting of cocoa powder.
- Key Lime Pie: A lime-flavored donut filled with key lime curd, topped with whipped cream and crushed graham crackers.
- Mocha Almond Fudge: A chocolate donut filled with mocha cream, topped with a chocolate glaze and chopped almonds.
- Apricot Cardamom: An apricot-flavored donut with a
Apricot Cardamom: An apricot-flavored donut with a hint of cardamom, filled with apricot jam, and topped with an apricot glaze and a sprinkle of crushed pistachios.
Biscoff Crunch: A spiced donut with crushed Biscoff cookies mixed into the batter, topped with a Biscoff cookie spread glaze and more crushed cookies.
Salted Caramel Pretzel: A caramel-flavored donut filled with salted caramel, topped with a caramel glaze, crushed pretzels, and a pinch of sea salt.
Neapolitan: A donut with three layers of flavored dough – chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla – topped with a strawberry glaze and a drizzle of chocolate.
Passion Fruit Mango: A tropical donut filled with passion fruit curd, topped with a mango glaze and a sprinkling of toasted coconut.
Cherry Almond: A cherry-flavored donut with chopped almonds mixed into the batter, topped with a cherry glaze and a sprinkle of sliced almonds.
Dark Chocolate Raspberry: A rich chocolate donut filled with raspberry jam, topped with a dark chocolate glaze and fresh raspberries.
Gingerbread: A spiced gingerbread donut with a cinnamon sugar coating, topped with a vanilla glaze and a dusting of gingerbread cookie crumbs.
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut: A vanilla donut with chopped macadamia nuts mixed into the batter, topped with a white chocolate glaze and more macadamia nuts.
Carrot Cake: A spiced carrot donut with shredded carrots and walnuts mixed into the batter, topped with a cream cheese glaze and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Toasted Marshmallow: A chocolate donut topped with marshmallow fluff that's been lightly toasted with a kitchen torch, drizzled with chocolate, and sprinkled with graham cracker crumbs.
Pistachio Rose: A pistachio-flavored donut with a rosewater glaze, topped with crushed pistachios and edible rose petals.
Peach Cobbler: A peach-flavored donut filled with peach compote, topped with a vanilla glaze and a sprinkling of streusel crumbs.
Espresso Brownie: A chocolate espresso donut filled with chocolate chips, topped with a coffee glaze and a dusting of cocoa powder.
Almond Joy: A chocolate donut filled with coconut cream, topped with a chocolate glaze, shredded coconut, and chopped almonds.
Guava Cream Cheese: A guava-flavored donut filled with cream cheese, topped with a guava glaze and a dusting of powdered sugar.
Boston Cream Pie: A vanilla donut filled with vanilla custard, topped with a chocolate glaze and a dollop of whipped cream.
Funfetti: A vanilla donut with rainbow sprinkles mixed into the batter, topped with a vanilla glaze and more sprinkles.
Blackberry Sage: A blackberry-flavored donut with a hint of sage, topped with a blackberry glaze and fresh blackberries.
Dulce de Leche: A donut filled with dulce de leche, topped with a caramel glaze and a sprinkle of sea salt.
Nutella Swirl: A chocolate donut swirled with Nutella, topped with a Nutella glaze and chopped hazelnuts.