The Lil' Orbits Model 800 mini donut machine was designed to be a great alternative for smaller operations where space may be an issue.
Optional AccessoriesDonut Mixes and SuppliesTurnkey packages available
- Lightweight and portable - takes up less than 3 square feet of counter space and weighs only 37 pounds.
- Completely speed controlled - control your output to match demand --up to 800 mini donuts per hour.
- Can be used to make anything! Automatically drops up to four sizes of donuts, donut holes and loukoumades -- or remove the hopper and simply hand drop items into the fryer. More information about our quick change hopper system below.
Quick Change Hopper System
Operation is simplicity itself!
- Fill fryer with shortening and set automatic temperature control to 375º
- Add water to Lil' Orbits mix and pour into automatic hopper
- Switch on hopper drive and pump out about 24 mini-donuts
- Turn with our Handy Server utensil
- Lift out all at once with fry screen and repeat for next batch
By using our quick-change hopper system, the Model 800 will produce donuts in 4 different sizes, plus additional specialty items. Simply exchange the hopper bowl and piston combination to produce a different size.
Optional Cutters Available:
- HP1200 Hopper produces mini donuts (1-5/8" or 41mm diameter)
- HP14S Hopper produces small donuts (2-1/4" or 57mm diameter)
- HP716S Hopper produces medium donuts (2-1/2" or 63mm diameter)
- HP916S Hopper produces large donuts (3" or 76mm diameter)
- DH1200 Hopper produces donut holes
- LK1200 Hopper produces loukoumathes
- Automatically make up to 800 high-profit mini-donuts per hour (simply add mix!)
- Make anything. Allow the machine to automatically drop one of four sizes of donuts, donut holes and loukoumathes or drop hand cut items into the fryer.
- Use as a universal fryer for all kinds of foods... french fries, egg rolls, breaded veggies, anything that needs to be fried. No modification needs to be made - simply push the donut hopper out of the way and drop items into oil.
- Space saving. Takes up less than 3 square feet of counter space and weighs only 37 pounds.
- Speed controlled. Control the output of your donuts to match demand -- up to 800 high-profit mini-donuts per hour.
- Convenient cooking. Items are dropped on top of a frying screen for easy removal and drying. Two screens are included with the machine.
- Sanitary Plex-a-glass enclosure included with machine. Plex dimensions: 18" H x 33" W
27.5" W x 22" H x 18" D (70 x 56 x 46 cm)
Frying area: 12" L x 13" W x 3.5" D (30.5 x 33 x 9 cm)
Empty: 37 lbs (17 kg)
Shipping: 48 lbs (22 kg)
12" L x 13" W x 3.5" D (30.5 x 33 x 9 cm)
Approximate shortening capacity:
Solid shortening: 14 lbs (6.4 kg)
Liquid shortening: 2 gal (7.6 L)
115 VAC, 60 Hz, 1,800 W, 20 A (220 VAC, 60 Hz available)
Molded plug with ground.
Temperature auto controlled.
Heavy-duty switches for commercial operation.
North American machines are fitted with 5-20P NEMA plug, and should only be inserted into a receptacle rated at 5-20R. (Click link to view image of NEMA configuration).
Certified by ETL to NSF-4, UL-197 and CSA C22.2